Before: 9/09/16: $449
After: 9/09/16: $599
The chairs only pass for college students offers the best value with limited restrictions and no blackout dates. This pass also features a great selection of benefits when you purchase before the key deadlines outlined below.
Students must provide proof of enrollment and tuition payment.
Please bring the following:
Passholder Benefits: (Rollover to Review)
- Schedule showing credit hours (12 hours for undergrad and 9 hours for graduate students).
- Tuition Statement showing a zero balance
- Student ID
Standard Season Pass Benefits (Always Available)
- Unlimited Family & Friends discount on Lift Tickets.1
- Unlimited Family & Friends discount on select Mountain School Programs.1
- Lodging Rates: Summer $79/night and Winter $99/night.2
- Summer Season Pass valid Summer 2016 and 2017 excludes mountain biking.
- Free UTA Bus Pass.
- Pre-load your pass with credit to charge meals, lessons, lodging and gear.4
- A resort coupon book featuring special offers / discounts
- Local deals at area businesses, visit snowbird.com/passperks.
- Friends & Family discounts may not be used in conjunction with any other discount. The selling of Friends & Family discounts is prohibited. K-12 Passes are excluded from this benefit. Other restrictions may apply.
- Lodging rates are based on availability and do not include taxes or resort fees.
- Restrictions apply.
A one-time RFID media fee of $5 per pass will be added during checkout. Your new RFID pass will be usable for up to 7 years; buy now and you can reload online in future years. All sales of passes / ticket products are final and we do have a no-refund policy. Fraudulent use of a pass or violation of mountain policy may result in prosecution and/or loss of lift privileges with no compensation.