Before: 9/10/15: $999
After: 9/10/15: $1,199
This pass offers unlimited access to both the tram and chairs with no blackouts or restrictions for a family of 4 including 2 Adults (Ages 26-64) and 2 Children (Ages: 7-17) all living at the same household. This pass also includes the ability to add an unlimited number additional K-12 Matching Passes and it provides our best line-up of benefits when you purchase before the key deadlines outline below.
Passholder Benefits: (Roll-Over to Review)
Early Bird Freebies (Purchase By: 9/10/15)
Early Bird Freebies
You must purchase a qualifying pass by 9/10/15 to receive Early Bird Freebies:
Premium Pass Perks (Limited Availability)
- Free Night at The Cliff Lodge. Offer valid until 11/30/15. Must be 21 years of age or older to receive this benefit.
- Two All-Day Activities Pass Vouchers. Valid until 8/24/15.
- 30% Off at Pipeline. Non-sale merchandise only. Valid until 10/12/15. Some exclusions and restrictions apply.
Premium Pass Perks
Wasatch Benefit:Limited Availablility
- 3 Complimentary lift tickets to Alta Ski Area (Skiers Only)*
- 3 Complimentary lift tickets to Deer Valley (Skiers Only)*
*Complimentary lift tickets may only be used by the passholder. You must present your season pass at the Alta or Deer Valley ticket window to receive your lift ticket. Tickets are valid all season except for 12/24/15 – 1/3/16, 1/15/16 – 1/18/16 and 2/12/16 – 2/15/16.
Mountain Collective Benefit: Receive 50% Off on lift tickets at the following Mountain Collective Resorts:
- Jackson Hole
- Aspen / Snowmass +
- Squaw Valley / Alpine Meadows +
- Whistler / Blackcomb +
- Alta / Snowbird +
- Sun Valley
- Lake Louise / Sunshine Village +
Note: 50% discount is only valid for passholder use. You must present your season pass at the participating resorts ticket window to receive this discount. You must purchase the combined resort access lift ticket for the combined resorts (+)
Standard Season Pass Benefits (Always Available)
Standard Season Pass Benefits
- Unlimited Family & Friends discount on Lift Tickets.1
- Unlimited Family & Friends discount on select Mountain School Programs.1
- Lodging Rates: Summer $79/night and Winter $99/night.2
- Summer Season Pass valid Summer 2015 and 2016 excludes mountain biking.
- Free UTA Bus Pass.
- One-year subscription to SKI Magazine.3
- Link your pass to a credit card and charge meals, lessons, lodging and gear.4
- A resort coupon book featuring special offers / discounts
- Local deals at area businesses, visit snowbird.com/passperks.
Alta Upgrade (Always Available)
- Friends & Family discounts may not be used in conjunction with any other discount. The selling of Friends & Family discounts is prohibited. K-12 Passes are excluded from this benefit. Other restrictions may apply.
- Lodging rates are based on availability and do on include taxes or resort fees.
- Included with your pass purchase is a one year (6 issues) subscription to SKI Magazine ($9 value). Magazine and refund details will be mailed via postcard by Ski Magazine. Limit one subscription per household, valid in the U.S. only. Purchase must occur before Sept. 30, 2015 to receive subscription.
- Restrictions apply.
- Passholders receive discount on Lift Tickets to Alta Ski Area (Skiers Only).
- Note: Any day your season pass allows you to ski at Snowbird you can upgrade to Alta. (IE-No Saturday upgrades for weekday only passes.) Must be upgraded on the day you want to use the pass. Tickets are solely for your use. To upgrade, take your Snowbird season pass to a Snowbird Ticket Office before you head up to Alta. (Chairs Only passes do not qualify for these discounts.)
*Restrictions apply. Hover here for more information.
- $25 fee to replace pass if lost or stolen.
- Important: Snowbird has a NO-REFUND policy; once a season pass/ticket plan is purchased, no refunds will be given. (Please look into Season Pass Insurance for refund options.) Fraudulent use of passes or violations of mountain policies may result in prosecution and/or loss of lift privileges with no compensation.
Please Note: All sales of passes / ticket products are final and we do have a no-refund policy. Fraudulent use of a pass or violation of mountain policy may result in prosecution and/or loss of lift privileges with no compensation.